Is your car eternally messy inside no matter what you do? Whether the mess accumulates thanks to you or to your passengers, the spring season is the perfect time to take control of the mess by bringing the “spring cleaning” adage to your vehicle’s interior.
To get you started, check out these tips to keep your car clean inside:
- Keep a small garbage can or bag inside your car, and always put your garbage in it. You’ll never toss an empty fast food bag on the ground, when you have a garbage receptacle within reach.
- Every time you fill up your vehicle with gasoline, use that time to empty your trash bag and generally straighten up inside.
- Recruit helpers in your children–ask them to pick up one object to take inside every time they get out of the car.
- If you never have passengers, be sure to evaluate your backseats every now an then. If you’re always in the front, you may not notice that a mess is accumulating.
- Get yourself some organizing materials for whatever you tend to keep in your car, such as a CD case, a file folder, or a gym bag.
- Finally, if your car truly does manage to get out of control consistently, don’t wait for it to get worse. Schedule a cleaning day, once a month.
For more cleaning tips or to explore a whole new car entirely, give us a call or stop by Floyd Traylor Honda anytime.