While the Thanksgiving turkey may be the centerpiece of the meal, the side dishes are often the real favorite. However, if you want to try something new this year, consider one of these show-stopping Thanksgiving side dishes.
- Bundt Pan Stuffing. While some people cook their stuffing inside the turkey, others prefer it out. And, we all know that the best part of the stuffing is the crunchy bits. This recipe has you bake the stuffing in a Bundt pan meaning more crunchy parts to go around.
- Spinach Maria. This Tennessee favorite is a rich and creamy dish that takes creamed spinach to the next level with a big dose of cheese.
- Green Bean Casserole Baked Potato. Combine two of your favorite side dishes into one. You’ll save room on your plate for some other favorites.
- Cheese Stuffed Cornbread. Ordinary cornbread turns extraordinary when you add a thick layer of cheese in the middle.
- Quinoa Salad with Roasted Squash. If you’re trying to find healthier alternatives this year, this quinoa salad is packed with fall flavors and is bursting with flavor.
- Sweet Potato Bites. These little slices of heaven are almost like the Thanksgiving version of s’mores. Layer a large marshmallow on top of a slice of sweet potato, roast it, and top the whole thing off with a pecan.
What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes?